Saturday, September 6, 2014

There's no excuse....

...I'm running scared,
I most certainly was not prepared.
There's no excuse, it's just my way,
if you want to read, wait another day.

It wasn't that it slipped my mind,
that's not the reason that I fell behind.
I got busy doing other things,
like day dreaming, and decorating my toes...with rings!

Or, maybe I was watching TV,
even if there's not much to see.
But that golf match got my attention,
so there's that.  It's worth a mention.

Try again tomorrow, maybe something then,
Yes.  Probably. But I don't know when.
But give it a try, I'll find something of use;
I'll stop making rhyme, it's just a ruse.

This is number 1779 on this blog, that's a long time.

1 comment:

  1. 1779 is that when you were born Mr Geezer. Wilbur

    ReplyDelete