Monday, December 8, 2014

Out there somewhere

Acadia National Park Loop Road
a two minute time exposure. - click
Photo: Robert F Bukaty, Bangor Daily News
  Yesterday was a day that nothing got done, by me that is.  Nothing.  I went to coffee and did a couple of small errands.  Then...nothing.  I have no idea where the time went, but it's gone.
  I did buy a new electric razor, it works well and feels good, but the jury's still out.  I needed something that didn't disturb the skin patches that are affected by the Lichen planus.  That stuff is progressing now on my forehead and the back of my neck.  The medicine is working on the stuff in my mouth but doesn't phase the skin stuff.
  I hope your day was productive.  It was a Sunday and the Celtics played good basketball and won, that was fun to watch.
  There is an edit to yesterdays post about the age of the gent when he started walking in 1898 (86).  He finished at age 98.

No comments:

Post a Comment