Thursday, May 28, 2009

Eight..

miles, yesterday and in 4 hours with lots of breaks. My first mile yesterday was in 16 minutes, as a round number. I know that ten miles will be in the not too distant future!

I don't know how things will get done today; will have to keep a lookout on the weather map or go to the mall. The mall is another challenge, I used to go in at 6:30AM and now with "summer" hours it isn't open until 8:00AM - and for me that's afternoon already. Oh well, we'll just see what the weather is and go for it!

The Red Sox lost again; Matsuzaka is only able to pitch for Japanese teams I guess, he did fine in the WBC this spring and nothing since. Maybe the Sox could trade him for somebody that's good with a bat! Speaking of bats, when does Dave Magadan come back from vacation! He's the Sox batting coach; I guess he doesn't do a whole lot.

Easy Does It; feed the critters.

No comments:

Post a Comment