Saturday, May 30, 2009

Six

Runs, that is, that's what Tim Wakefield had given up before Francona relieved him. Do you know what to call a manager like that? There's only one name, IDIOT! Enough already!

Well yesterday was not a good walkday, I did a little over 3 miles, and not quite all at once. I had to have bathroom breaks and some time for shopping for something. I did get to the blood bank and, as always, they were glad to see me. They have changed the way a person answers all of the inane questions, for example; have you been to the UK since 1977?, Have you ever been to Africa?, Have you had sex, from 1986 to present with anyone who is HIV positive? Stuff like that, now you can sit at the computer and go through that all be yourself, and if you're like me, deaf, it's a lot easier. The paperwork takes about 30 minutes, the cafe after you donate is 20 minutes, preparation on your arm takes about 6 minutes and it take 5 minutes for me to bleed a pint. I bled faster than that, but that's another story.

Today is a Hollie Day, she's more than ready to go, there's a Taylor Swift "Life Story" at borders, lots of stuff to laminate in that! Well, that's what it's all about, isn't it?

Enjoy the day, Live and Let Live, and feed anyone who's hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment