Friday, May 29, 2009

You bet your sweet bippy....

I'm a happy old geezer. TEN miles yesterday. The weather was perfect for it; I did 7 miles without stopping, except for walk lights, by walking Dirigo Drive twice and start and finish from Dirigo to the Hannaford parking lot. I finished a couple of hours later right here where we live, one hill up and down and on to the next hill and down. Of course after that I slept through a couple of innings of the Red Sox game. Oh, yeah they won; and it wasn't because they got man hits.

Well, plan for the day is a shorter walk, donate blood and go to Bank of America again. I closed an account in February and now a $5 charge for April and May are on it, they claim I owe $10.81, wanna bet?

Live and Let Live; feed the critters.

No comments:

Post a Comment