Friday, May 22, 2009

"Normal"

Well, up at 11:15PM, that's a little more regular for me. Today is a Hollie Day, from 7 until 10:45 or when she goes to program, but there won't be a loooooooong phone call tonight.

I did time one mile yesterday, 16mins and 57secs. (About 17 minutes, don't you think?), and my pulse was about 74. Of course that slowed time the rest of that walk, all told I had 5 miles in before 8AM, and that was just about it, much too hot in the afternoon! God I hope it's only that one day! I am now over 320 miles since March 8th; it's a personal record because it's the only time I've done it.

By the way "Normal" is a cycle on a washing machine, there is no "Normal" in most peoples lives.

Live and Let Live, feed the hungry people and critters.

No comments:

Post a Comment