Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Not again??

Oh yeah, deja vu all over again. Today I was up at 10:30PM but imagine I will fall asleep before 4 or 5 this morning, at least for a short nap.

Yesterday went very well, I got in about 5.5 miles, the first 3 miles took 54 minutes, so 18 minutes per mile. Wellness people say that someone my age that can walk one mile in 18 minutes is in very good shape, I need to time just one mile to see how I fare.

Other than the above not much else happened, I managed to finish a book The Bubble Reputation another by Cathie Pelletier, good book with interesting Northern Maine characters; this book was not part of the series I read before. It took longer to read because it wasn't a large print book, I do okay with either but large is better (if you're in a hurry).

Easy Does It, feed the critters.

No comments:

Post a Comment