Monday, June 1, 2009

Now, that's better....

The Sox were finally able to put a complete game together, even Ortiz had one hit, I thought the world might end then and there :).

I got in about 4 1/2 miles yesterday, I have what appears to be a bruise on my left shin, it hurts to the touch, I'll take it easy for a couple of days and wait for improvement before hitting the sidewalk for any long stretch.

It looks like we may be in for a better bit of weather, high pressure and some sunshine, it can't hurt.

An important anniversary in history passed by on Saturday, it was on May 30, 1923 that the US Attorney General said it was legal for women to wear pants; my mother was approaching her tenth birthday. And only two years before that were women allowed to vote.

Live and Let Live (except the Yankees), feed the critters.

No comments:

Post a Comment