Thursday, June 4, 2009

Yankees lose!, the Yaaaaaaaaankkkkkkkkkkes lose!

Doesn't that sound just like radio? Of course you'd have to hear the original to judge that.

Yesterdays little Peggy day went okay, the only hitch in the works was at the bottle redemption joint. It always had opened at 8:30, so I waited until the guy showed up and unlocked the door, got the empties out, went to the door and, and he locked it right in my face! I was not a happy camper. After I picked up Peggy from her grocery shopping I took her to another bottle joint and she took the in.

Today is another early meeting, and take Peggy to pick up her new orthopaedic shoes, also have some shopping to do, not much because I did some yesterday.

I guess that does it, don't it? (I love that song by Vern Gosden)

Easy does it, feed the critters (I did that already!)

No comments:

Post a Comment