Saturday, June 27, 2009

Sometimes it's good.........

......to go to bed early, I did at 4:30 and slept until 10:30PM, not bad for me. Hollie day went okay, but she believed me when I told her that the BOG in Bog Road stands for Benevolent Order of Grant:).

Friday morning when I was walking downtown in Bangor a guy from the phone company was using one of those "wheels on a stick" things they use to measure distance, it was about 5:30AM, when we met I told him he had a funny looking dog! He laughed.

Walking today for sure I had cramps that woke me up, my legs are used to walking too. Not much on the plate the rest of the day, Sox are on at 1:30.

If my neighbors have nothing to hide; why do they lock their doors when they go to work?

Live and Let Live, feed the critters. Oh, by the way Hollie has a new volunteer job at the Bangor Humane Society, right at the shelter, she helps make toys for the cats. She visits the cats but not the dogs. She still has her other job too.

No comments:

Post a Comment