Sunday, June 28, 2009

It's the wrong kind.......

.......of record to break, but this time I woke up a little after 9! So I've been up two hours already, it's getting tiresome. At least there is still baseball on when I get up so there are some benefits.

Just a little over two miles yesterday, I wanted to work on a painting so that took up some time, mostly waiting for the stuff to dry(water); I could use a hair dryer but don't like doing things that way.

Jeff called in the afternoon, he's very busy working two jobs. We also got some mail from Ameroq with copies of his school 'report cards', he is doing okay but still has trouble with reading/writing stuff, does excellent in geometry and geography.

I'll be off to walk (weather permitting) and to a meeting this/tomorrow morning then back home to work on my "project" (that's a Hollie word) some more.

Easy does it. Feed the critters, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment