Tuesday, June 30, 2009

#&*!@ Sox!

Holy Cow, be ahead ten to one and lose! Bullpen just gives it up!

I was awake at 10PM and got out of bed at 10:15, so I thought I'd watch the rest of the game, now I'm wide awake for sure, Tito (Sox manager) always leaves a pitcher in until he gives up a bunch of runs, he's as much to blame (almost) as the pitchers. Paplebon deserves the credit for losing - have you noticed that he always gives up a run or two every time he comes in?

Yada, yada, yada, blah, blah, blah! Enough!

It's going to be a good day for a meeting, and a little walking too, the car is fixed and Hollie will have her "Princess Protection Program" starring Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato. I remember the names, have heard them a lot! Gomez looks just like Linda Ronstadt did 40 years ago, oh sorry of course you don't remember that!

Easy Does It, please feed the critters.

No comments:

Post a Comment