Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sleeping in (or, oversleeping)

I was awake at 11:55PM, so I almost made it to the point of waking up in a different day than when I went to sleep; a rare occurrence. Made up for yesterdays 10:00PM.

Do not have much planned for today because my teeth will be in the shop being rebuilt, kind of a mail order dentist. Not really, it's a reputable business.

Yesterday I walked about 3.5 miles, a little over, today I will get at least two miles, I have some muscle pain around the left hip so taking it easy. Also went to a good meeting, an old friend came in, he also worked for Brewer and has been in the program about the same length of time I have, I met Keith twenty years ago.

The Red Sox did pull out a win, in eleven innings; it's important to stay ahead of the Yankers.

No comments:

Post a Comment