Tuesday, June 30, 2009

That's more.....

....like it! How about sleeping until 11:30! Much better, those two and a half hours make a big difference.

I logged about three and a half miles yesterday, I did a two and a half mile walk before 6AM (which was about early afternoon, for me) and a short one later in the day, it stopped raining just in time for me to walk. I am soooo tired of the rain, as of last evening here in the Bangor area we have had ONE DAY of full sun; those aren't good odds! And today and the rest of the week is forecast to be gray w/showers.

Car going to the shop again! today this time it's the "airbag" light, those lights are going to drive me nuts. At lease it's under warranty so it's not costing us anything. And, of particular importance, I am going to WalMart to buy "The Princess Protection.." movie, which comes out today, for you know who.

Live and Let Live, Easy Does It, Keep It Simple Stupid and feed the critters, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment