Tuesday, August 25, 2009

August....

...is almost over, I must say I'm glad,
don't care much for the hot weather that we've had.
But that's just me, some people love it,
and that welcome to my share, I can rise above it.

Yesterday was hot and humid, not very nice,
I spent most of the day, looking for my ice,
I did walk a little while early in the morning,
it was one of those wake up at 10, without any warning.

And I had some blood drawn, looking for rhyme or reason,
why my face and hands are numb and tingle, it's not jingle season.
My feet didn't hurt as much, that makes me feel better,
it's just hard enough to walk, without changing leather.

Push the purple button, will you for goodness sakes,
just less that one second, that's all the time it takes.
and be kind to your neighbors, please don't be fearful.
that could make the world go 'round and be more peaceful.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment