Sunday, August 23, 2009

There is no....

...way I can tell you the fun that can be had,
when you take Hollie out, and you're the dad.
We had a real good snacking' time,
and then...she started to change her mind.

I will buy this, no I won't in rapid succession,
oh the games our minds would play if only we would let them,
but, in the end, it all worked out, at least that's my thought,
and, I guess, you should have seen, all the stuff she bought.

We didn't do much walking, rally not too far,
when we want to go someplace, why not take the car?
Hollie went home a little early, she was ready;
short day for me, it all works out, just hold it steady.

I pushed the pet food button, earlier today,
why don't you go and try it? It will be okay.
If you have a problem, and feel you're way behind,
just, please, remember to keep an open mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment