Thursday, August 27, 2009

The streak...

....of ten is no longer alive,
now I get up at ten forty-five,
just a few minutes more,
c'mon please let me snore.

Yesterdays walk proved a little too much,
after, my legs and my feet hurt and such.
Cramps came along late in the day,
caused by walking? Who's to say.

Today, looking ahead, pun intended,
I'll see doctor Steve, can eyes be mended?
Then it will be too bright to drive,
someone else will, it'll keep me alive.

Push purple button, come on, come on,
just go to www.theanimanrescuesite.com
it'll do you good, and the rest of us too,
please try it today, critters are counting on you!

There are many things that can be overcome,
I'll bet even you could name more than one.
Find the right program and you will find,
things are done better "One Day At A Time"!

Have a great day! Ya you!

No comments:

Post a Comment