Saturday, August 22, 2009

Just imagine....

...and you can hear,
some good news, some cheer;
just yesterday, if I can remember,
oh yeah, hearing aids in December.

It was really good news,
that I can use, if I choose;
hearing aids, brand spanking new,
now I'll be able to hear, even you!

I didn't go walking, or not very much,
my feet get so sore, even to touch.
I still am looking for kind of a cure,
if there is one at all, and I'm not sure.

Today is going to be Hollie day,
she will, as always, have plenty to say;
even though I don't understand every word,
sometimes I just make believe that I heard.

I am sure we'll have a good time,
we always enjoy spending, hers then mine.
It all doesn't matter, in the great scheme of things,
but into our lives, her love to she us brings.

Go push the big purple thing,
and why not give your good friend a ring,
and always remember, don't have a fit;
It Works, If You Work.......It!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment