Tuesday, August 18, 2009

It's hot...

...and I don't like it, but we have no choice,
never was it promised that in weather we had voice,
so no matter what I use as reason,
I can not control the season.

My feet are sore and those shoe don't fit,
today will be an off day because of it.
I did walk five miles yesterday,
and it won't be repeated if I have a say.

So, today it's errands with Peggy, it's my lucky day,
you see there's a reason I spend time this way,
it's a way of volunteering and to help someone out,
it's pretty simple isn't it, to figure this out.

And I'll push the purple button, I haven't done it yet,
I went right by the place on favorites, how could I forget?
But it's not too late, so I will get to it,
give those critters something good, so that they can chew it.

Live and Let Live, a simple little ditty,
it's works out in the country and it works in the city,
if you take time to practice, you will get it right,
accept the things you cannot change and give up the fight.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment