Friday, August 21, 2009

And then...

...it was Thursday, all in a flash,
and all I could do was make a small splash;
that's how it happened to me you know,
all dressed up and no place to go.

Whats written above makes little sense,
because it's not true, it's not what I meant.
I e-mailed my doctor with a whole bunch of clues,
and what did I get? Well it was "no news".

My face feels numb when I wake up or before,
and that doesn't change for an hour or more;
really, in part, it stays all day,
but what do I know? I guess there's no way,

that I could know what these symptoms are,
after I didn't go to med school, too far,
actually I didn't go at all, but somebody should,
then there'd be some answers, and they better be good.

I really suspect, and my wife says it's so,
that neuropathy is on the go.
I guess it could be, maybe, something else,
there's no way to know, no professional help.

So, take this advice, it's yours for the keeping,
Stick With The Winners, it's better than weeping.
Those winners know, and they're willing to share,
all that they've learned, in those meetings. There!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment