Monday, August 17, 2009

It's hotter....

...in the summer, than it is in the city,
someone taught me that little ditty.
Yesterday was as hot as that too;
and I wore out my shoe(s).

Walked about 6 miles in that shoe,
and a ride to Skowheagan too.
Bought some new shoes at the tent sale,
wouldn't do that again if threatened with jail.

So today I'll walk in all new shoes,
maybe then I won't be singing the blues,
but the other made my feet sore,
but they had six hundred miles or more.

And I'll go to a meeting, that would be nice,
and go right home, the cars going twice.
I will stay in most of the day,
it's too hot if I must say.

I have pushed the purple button today,
it's very easy in every way,
go the http://www.theaninalrescuesite.com/,
save it to favorites, and play along.

And for other humans out there,
why not take time to share,
food, words or actions you take,
may be good for somebodies sake.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment