Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hot air...

...is not a walkers best friend,
it's better to go in the early AM.
That's when I decided I had,
to go out at 4:30, that's not too bad.

It's the best time of day to go for a walk,
if you listen to me, but all I do is talk.
But I got in just over five miles,
to me that always bring smiles.

Now this morning early I'll go,
walking along the Dirigo,
it's good for four miles, if you go to the end,
then turn around and come back again.

I've pushed the purple button today,
have you done yours? That's all I can say.
And you might think of your neighbors, sometime tonight,
and hope that all of them are all right.

It's important to you as a person, I guess,
to always do your personal best.
If your in deep and your brains in a loop,
why not try a good twelve step group!

Have a good day everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment