Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It is done....

...there was no prize won,
I finished a thousand miles, just for fun.
Now, of course, I will go on and keep walking,
no goal in mind yet, people aren't talking.

If people were talking, it wouldn't be about me,
after all I didn't do this: Made for TV.
It was just a personal goal, something to aim for,
now I'll go on and aim at some number more.

The rest of the day was peaceful and quiet,
the meeting went well, there wasn't a riot;
there also weren't many people show,
I don't know where else, that they could go.

Today something different, a trip south and west,
going to see mother, brother and all the rest;
first in New Hampshire then Sanford, Maine,
just hope the ride doesn't cause Linda much pain.

We'll be home for supper, then off to snoze,
well, it'll be bedtime, I don't want to lose;
today was no different, up at eleven-thirty,
but the stars out tonight sure are "purty".

Remember when thinking of some awful task,
it wouldn't hurt to think ahead, and ask;
someone advice about how to proceed,
go Easy Does It, but do what you need.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment