Monday, November 16, 2009

There ain't....

....a whole lot going on, another quiet day,
that's the way it started, will it end that way?
I got up at ten o'clock so I probably won't remember,
if I had to move now, I'd say wait until December.

The final score of the Pats game disappointed me,
pure bad luck and clock control, what will be will be.
It was a well played game, each team had a chance;
but it's going to be the Colts that get to dance.

Yesterday was wet, damp and a no walking day,
I will be making up for that, if I have my way;
there will be some walking done - maybe five miles,
I only need eight more for a thousand- making many smiles.

Probably tomorrow, but certainly this week,
there will be two million steps, a goal of mine to meet.  (late edit)
Then you know what I will do, I won't rest on laurels,
but be out there walking, put million in the plurals.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment