Wednesday, December 30, 2009

It's a wonder....

....I've not been locked up in a room,
last nights pre-bedtime routine, will have me there soon,
my hearing aids each have a box - left and right,
the left one went into it's box, that night.

So, next, I opened the right aid's box, and surprise,
the damn thing was empty, by my own eyes,
I wondered where the hearing aid went;
it was still in my ear!! Does that make a dent?

It's fun, this aging thing, it's a hoot,
an empty box empty, the point is moot,
but I got a big laugh, at my own expense;
wondering where I might go wrong next.

This night/morning I got up at ten thirty,
don't know why - it's a fact, down and dirty;
so I guess it'll be quite a long day,
maybe I'll take a nap, but that's hard to say.

One things for certain - and I won't forget,
to push a button, foor for someones next pet;
those critters need us, they depend on us too,
we'll need to show care, yes, me and you.

Most things are quite simple, if you think them through,
some times there's an answer, an easy one too;
you can reduce a mountain to a pimple,
you just need to: Keep It Simple!

Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment