Monday, December 28, 2009

Looks....

....like a busy day, there won't be much time to fool around,
because it looks like the weathers okay, to be Presque Isle bound,
taking a nice lady, who needs a ride, to get her great-granddaughter,
not my family but that doesn't matter, doing what I oughta'.

I'll miss a meeting and so will the wife,
that should'nt cause much trouble and strife,
but I'll have to admit, it might be good to get home,
but, of course, I still have the phone.

Yesterday it was going to rain,
I walked early morning, without any pain,
then we ran errands, stuff has to get done,
so when went and did them, every one.

Don't forget the purple button place,
this provides food for the non-human race,
without our help the outlook's not good,
so let's push the buttons, do what we should.

And when you see people, different than you,
there's only one thing that you need to do,
make them feel welcome, we get and we give,
therefore the motto: Live and Let Live!

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment