Thursday, December 31, 2009

They have...

....done it again! The Celtics have lost three in a row,
they need to get back in the gym, practice is good I know;
but to recover from their miserable ways it would work,
and maybe make me less of a jerk!

Enough of that stuff, it's a game after all,
maybe I'll wait 'til the bat hits the ball;
and while I'm waiting, I'll be useful as well,
time won't be wasted, I'll answer the bell.

Yesterday was downright cold, and the wind!
I stayed mostly indoors, today will be safe, once again.
This year seems colder but I can't remember the others,
my memory is shot, and so is my brothers!

Tonight is the night we may see a blue moon,
try to get a look at it, there won't be another real soon,
May thirty-first of two thousand and seven,
was the last time, a blue moon was in heaven.

While you wait for the moon, and a new year,
please take time for the critters so dear;
they don't need to be hungry if we do our part,
help them all out, it's good for your heart.

And a Happy New Year, to you and yours,
make a good effort to finish your chores;
it is good to accomplish and "impossible" task,
if you need help, find a group you can ask.

Happy New Years Eve!

1 comment: