Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Labor saving...

...devices, make a lot of work,
am I the only one who notices this quirk;
it took all day - to set up a new computer,
and in the end, I wasn't any cuter.

If it takes one days work, to save five minutes time,
it doesn't indicate how I'd really speak my mind;
it's easy to become upset and utter fancy phrases,
after all was said and done, I did not offer praises.

I think I'll go and take a walk, speaking of things new,
I found it harder in hiking boots than with my other shoe;
of course it'll take some getting used to,
so I guess slower pace will have to do.

And I will take time to go; and press that purple thing,
and I will take time to ask you to give it a ring;
those little critters, well, some are large,
need all we do for them, and it may be you only chance, to finally be in charge.

If things around you are going nuts, and you don't know what to do,
why not try a 12 step meeting, maybe even two;
there's not way of knowing, what will help you to unwind,
but always Easy Does It, before you lose your mind.

Walk!  (not in a blizzard)

No comments:

Post a Comment