Saturday, December 12, 2009

Wind....

...is not always friendly, I have come to learn,
especially in winter, when temperatures don't burn,
it was cold out walking in that freezing stuff,
now, I'm not complaining, I don't have it rough.

I just walked four and a half miles, in the "super breeze",
jeepers, I thought my pretty face was in a deep freeze!
So I went for coffee, besides the sidewalks weren't good,
then I continued walking in the parking lots like I should.

Today will be no better, and it's a Hollie Day,
I'm sure she has many plans to make somebody pay;
I am not going, at least that's the plan for now,
Linda will take her, I have her solemn vow.

I will continue working on the new PC,
it's demands of time, and the lucky one is me;
there are some kinks, that I have detected,
that were created by this writer that stand to be corrected.

But before I get to that, there's an easy thing to do,
push the purple button, there! Done! Phew!
It was such hard work you know, to help those critters out,
but I finally finished (2 seconds), and give a victory shout!

Life can be complicated, it will screw up your dreams,
and it's not always easy either, do I hear your screams?
So sometimes it's a little better, to give a second try,
this time Keep It Simple, it works, it's not a lie!

Smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment