Sunday, December 13, 2009

Just....

....another day, this one was slow,
maybe it's because I'm just getting old;
but the computers are done, at least for now,
and I worked on a painting of a cow.

Linda took Hollie for her day out,
moms seem to carry a whole lot of clout,
they had a good time, and got stuff done;
I've been told it was a good one.

I'm going to walk today for sure,
the wind has wound down, and the air is pure;
if there are sidewalks that are clear,
that's where I'll go, hear me cheer!

I have remembered the 'unplaced pets',
given them food, of course, no regrets;
it's free and it's easy, feels good too,
and if I can do it, so can you.

There have been times when things don't drop in line,
and it's hard to practice "One Day at a Time";
and I have to think hard to get myself calm,
try living a day at a time, it can't do any harm.

Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment