Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The new...

...ice age may be here, it comes with some snow,
but a few more like these, it needs a new place to go;
but winters are like that, when you live in Maine,
you either get through the season, or slowly go insane.

Yesterday was mild and some of the stuff melted,
but on the radio I hear, with new stuff we may get pelted,
but the sun was out, so I went for some walks,
worked with a shovel (short time), and had some nice talks.

Today will be no different that all that went before,
walking, coffee, meeting and a trip to the store;
but when you're a geezer there's just not much else to do,
I suppose I could waste my time, and just sit and stew.

And I'll push the purple button, I will so help me God,
we need to keep the critters fed, and on the right side of the sod;
so why not join in, give the thing a try,
it will make you feel so much better, in the by and by.

So you've got trouble bunky, and don't know what to do,
get to a meeting then and find out what others do,
they'll have a lot to offer, and a cup of coffee too,
and you know what?  They have a chair for you.

Smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment