Thursday, December 17, 2009

It's cold....

...outside today, it's seven right now, the day is not that old,
with winds make it nine below, it's cold!
So this will be an inside day, it's that time of year,
I will get used to it, but at the end I'll cheer.

There are other thing more important than that,
talking about the weather, seem so "old hat";
so on to other issues in my daily life,
don't know nothing about it, I'll have to ask my wife. (attempt at humor)

I'll go to the meeting and then go and walk,
I'm sure things will seem better, after people talk,
there is enough to do, indoors stuff too,
so I'll get busy with a thing or two.

If you have been left to wonder, what this is all about,
why not join, like a group of friends, together, and have a little clout,
things done together seem to be the ones that last,
you don't need to be alone, go to a group and ask.

Enjoy! (Brrrrr)

No comments:

Post a Comment