Monday, December 14, 2009

This ain't...

...no way, to get up in the morning,
sick to my stomach and it's storming;
what the heck is going on?
Whatever it is, I want it gone!

As for the weather, it's winter and we can expect,
to get more stuff in different forms that nature has in check;
rain, snow and sleet is what we've got,
it'll get better - when it gets hot.

I'll try a meeting and go for a walk,
then me and the fridge will have a long talk,
I don't know what I took out of there,
but I'll be careful and eat with more care.

In the meantime I'll pay a visit,
to the purple button, and I'll press it!
Push the damn thing with all that I've got,
those pups and kitties will like it hot.

Do you have anyone, who might bother you?
One that is unpleasent no matter what you do?
Sometimes a wide berth is something to give,
don't get discouraged, Live and Let Live.

Smile (or something)

No comments:

Post a Comment