Thursday, March 4, 2010

I've got...

..fresh coffee and reason to smile,
daughters coming to visit for a while,
from way down in Florida, that's in the south,
those words from her own personal mouth.

Today is the day, I'll go down and meet her,
but I am not mentioning that to her sister,
for Hollie it'll be a surprise,
can't wait to see the look in her eyes.

Walking yesterday, well that was great,
not windy at all, and an even gait;
got in seven miles on the next to last day,
for a full year - it's been walking day!

I'll do more walking this morning,
before meeting time - this is a warning;
meeting and get ready to go,
Sanford's the destination for sho'!

Let me guess, have you pushed the buttons yet?
And don't give me grief! Don't say forget!
It's easy to do, and now you know it,
pink, purple,yellow,green you knew it!

All of us have been blessed, we're not the same,
can you imagine all of having the same name?
Or outlook on life or the way that we live it?
We should Live and Let Live, and get on with it.

Enjoy!

1 comment: