Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I miss...

...my computer, the one that's in the shop,
this one's like the turtle, that one was hop-hop;
until Monday when the power went out,
when the power came back on, the computer lost it's clout!

Now it's in the shop, I hope it's fixed real soon,
then I'll take this one, put it in another room!  (Moon would've rhymed too.)
So...I hope they fix it, hurry, please, please;
restore the darn thing quick - put my mind at ease.

Moving right along, I caught the score,
the Celtics move to 2-0, by winning one more;
the Red Sox game was something else, but they stayed brave,
this time the Yankees pitcher, blew another save.

There are times now, I think I'll give up games,
anyway it's the Yankees and I'm running out of names;
I don't boost name-calling - but there's a reason here,
so - - if you hate the Yankees, from me you get a cheer!

I'm still going walking, at shorter distances,
excuse my grousing, but that's the way it is;
no more five mile stuff, at least for now,
so three miles it is - hope I don't have a cow. (man)

But I can still push buttons, in my altered state,
I can still contribute to efforts that are great;
and I can see the colors on those little tabs,
one-by-one I click them, and give some gentle jabs.

And I can still ask, please try to get along,
maybe all the music, is not your favorite song...
...but we have to realize, that we're not all the same,
so - Live an Let Live, it's the name of the game.

Enjoy:}

No comments:

Post a Comment