Thursday, May 20, 2010

Waiting...

...for the coffee, or a computer fix,
and people like me, don't fit in the mix;
I don't like to wait, for no apparent reason,
it just seems like wasted time, in a very short season.

There must be more to it than that,
but I've never liked it, so now it's old hat;
I always understand that there is a good reason,
for having to wait, like a growing season.

I firmly believe that I have Attention Deficit Disorder,
it has to be now, and right, with everything in order;
that's the way I worked, the boss never had to wait,
almost always there on time, in fact only once was late.

The fact that I'm always early, must be some kind of fault,
because it's always guys like me, in the lobby waiting for the vault;
or waiting for a meeting, or an appointment that we made,
always show up early, then we wait while times fade.

I guess the waiting is brought on by ourselves,
I guess that's why stores have watches on the shelves,
so we can be on time, not early, then we don't have to wait.
But, you see, I have this fear, or always being late!

So...before I forget, let's do the button thing,
food for the pets, books for the kids, let the bell ring;
mamograms and forests we will help them all,
and it's very easy, like rolling a ball.

Smile:)

No comments:

Post a Comment