Thursday, July 29, 2010

I could...

...write a lot, about different types of clouds,
up there high or low, sometimes like shrouds;
there are many types, some I do not know,
but there they are, everywhere I go.

They're hard not to notice, at least for me,
I'm always looking up to see what I might see;
maybe I'm a dreamer, or just a downright jerk,
but looking at the clouds is, a very nice perk.
These are clouds, that I've never seen,
Nacreous clouds, a viewers dream,
found in Antarctica in the Austral Spring,
"mother of pearl" clouds like this, a welcome bring.

It's all in the wind, and moisture in the air,
some clouds are common, and some are rare;
one thing is for certain, they're always fun to watch,
from interesting shapes, to some that are a blotch.

It's very easy to learn about these things,
oh, the ease of using Google, what pleasure it brings,
simply type in "clouds" and you can find,
some plain and simple, some will blow your mind.

But before you mind is blown, slow down just a bit,
www.theanimalrescuesite.com, please remember it;
simply push the button, and please use each tab,
you can't believe the good that can be had.

And speaking of pushing, also please find a way,
to welcome 'different' people, don't push them away;
we're all in this together, we need each others too,
you be kind to them, and they'll be kind to you.

Smile (an learn)

No comments:

Post a Comment