Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I don't...

...know what to talk about, I haven't found a word,
and I laying off from baseball, at least that's what I heard;
there are days I have to think, of something to say,
and I guess that in my mind, that must be today.

We could discuss the weather, or formations of a cloud,
or maybe we'll keep secrets and not talk aloud,
but, just maybe, I'll show a photo, one I like a lot;
to see if you like it..careful..this might be a plot.

These are lenticular clouds, over Mount Rainier...
..in Washington, how about that air?
When the wind flows over mountains, as it is prone to do,
the clouds are affected and twirl, a show just for you.

They look like a space ship, you know a UFO,
and if the sun was just right, they may even glow.
I have never seen one, it would be quite a sight,
but if I start right now, I'd have to drive all night ;-)

So, that's where I'll leave you, staring at the sky,
looking up at the clouds, and you wonder why;
why they have clouds like this, someplace far away,
and your chances of seeing one is unlikely today.

Smile!

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting picture, Larry almost looks fake but I know you would not do that.

    ReplyDelete