Monday, July 26, 2010

I think...

...I should continue along yesterday's lines,
because players in Sunday's game ought to pay fines;
the (expletive deleted) players didn't even try,
they just let Dice K down, hung him out to dry!

A total of seven hits, five men left on base,
as far as I can tell, they don't want to be in the race;
but, I should change the subject, say something nice,
just as soon as I suggest putting Francoma on ice.

Yes, his real name is Francona, but you see,
he's been medically induced, according to me;
how else would he allow, those guys in the game,
he must have been asleep, that's why I changed his name.

Now, a different subject, hmmmm, let me think.
Oh, did I ever tell you that the Red Sox stink?
Yes? Oh well, I guess maybe I did,
but have I ever mentioned, just how far they've slid?

Well, then, maybe tomorrow they might win a game,
but I think that maybe, they'll play just the same.
You see, there are problems, they don't know how to hit,
put the bat on the ball, they get paid to do it.

Maybe it's hard to play for a brain dead coach,
or maybe, just maybe, it's one too many roach. (wink, wink)
Whatever is the matter, please figure it out,
somebody, somewhere, must have some clout.

So, let's go push our buttons, do out pick me ups,
from reading books to feeding playful pups.
Just choose a color, or someplace to start,
use your own approach, make it an art.

And be kind to you neighbor, and have it planned,
that the next time you wave, you'll use your whole hand;
maybe they're different than you perceive yourself,
but it doesn't mean you should put them on a shelf.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment