Monday, August 2, 2010

I know...

by now, you're getting sick of a type of cloud,
but I have one more, it's a sort of shroud;
fashioned by the wind, there's an explanation too,
presented by me, for viewing by you.
Here is Mount Shasta, California beauty at it's best,
covered by a "coolie hat", and not at my request;
isn't that a beauty of a cloud that's kind or rare,
and it looks right at home, in that cool mountain air.
Here's the explanation, at least the weather way,
but I think it's there just to make my day,
how else could you explain such a great sight;
pure and simple reason, it's for our delight!

I think this is the end of the "cloud lesson plan",
I'll have to think of something else, or on the other hand...
...keep finding clouds, it's getting harder you know,
or - - - maybe we should study different kinds of snow.

Well, tune in tomorrow, and see what appears,
one thing for certain, it won't be horses rears;
and in the meantime, please take time to go..
...and push some buttons, it's a web site you should know.

And treat people kindly, even those you don't know,
people being nice to one another, causing love to grow;
we're all in this together, there's no struggle if we try..
..being kind and gentle, at least it's worth a try.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment