Thursday, September 23, 2010

If you....

...look at the rear of my car, you can see....
...an "I Love my Granddogs" sticker easily;
I like all domestic animals, including cats and dogs,
followed up by horses, chickens, cows and hogs.
And, as we see, most dogs can read,
in fact some people, just let them take the lead,
dogs are capable and smart, and if you were blind;
they'd take good care of you, not leave you in a bind.

I think it would be, a very long ride,
to put myself in a place where a penguin could hide;
but, again, you never know, they may be everywhere,
so...don't run over penguins...keep the pavement bare!

If you care for animals, or about them I should say,
here's a way for you to help, put kindness in your day;
go to www.theanimalrescuesite.com, press the button that you see,
you'd be doing yourself a favor, to say nothing of me.

On that site, there are tabs, all across the top,
so please go to everyone, there's no need to stop;
and if you should happen on a 'new' friend today,
don't be shy, shake a hand, and then go on your way.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment