Saturday, September 25, 2010

What....

...was I thinking, what went on in my head,
for all of those years, when I was almost dead;
playing Russian Roulette with a fatal disease,
may I have the answer to that one please.
See this guy?  Very well could have been me,
either down on my luck, or waiting to see..
..if you'd buy me a 'free one', well free for me,
who far down on my luck, did I need to be?

See that up there, I'd have thought that was a deal and if I needed the money, why I'd just as soon steal,
you see there's no morals for a low bottom drunk,
watch me go by, say : "that guys drunk as a skunk"!
Well, I finally found the sign shown here,
I was no longer open, no place to buy beer;
it came to an end, well...crashing down,
2/6/81 was the end, for a drunken clown.

Live free!

No comments:

Post a Comment