Sunday, September 26, 2010

Wow! Holy cow!...

...this is the five hundredth day!
I'm speechless, don't know what to say,
I never imagined it would be this long,
maybe I'll just break out in song.

Naah...You know that I can't sing,
and what kind of joy would that bring,
I guess I'll just do, the same old stuff,
let me know, when you've had enough.

It says on my profile that I'm from Maine,
and that's true, pure and simple, and very plain;
I'm going to show you the Maine State Seal,
one is supposed...and the other is real.
This is the real one, it's a nice one too,
Farmer and Sailor, and a moose and a tree,
Dirigo is Latin it means I lead,
nowhere in there does it mention speed.

This one is fake, I mean it's not real,
you see the farmer and sailor, they're not the real deal;
I really don't know what this guy was thinking....
...but I have a suspicion he might have been drinking.

So, that wraps it up, number 500 is done,
maybe tomorrow there'll be five hundred and one;
it's been my pleasure to get to know you,
even, if by chance, you found this..out of the blue.

Live and Let Live!

No comments:

Post a Comment