Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Let's talk...

..about, some show and tell, because it's been a while,
thing with wheels or wings, they cause me to smile;
and if you haven't seen any of my stuff,
soon you'll be yelling: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

So...are you ready, to see some homemade art?
If you're not, then turn away, we're coming to that part,
it's where we'll separate the men from the boys,
it's when I'll show you, what I do with "my toys".

This is one, just finished yesterday,
but these were Air Force planes, not what we used to play;
they are the F100 and an F111 too,
done for a friend, who may not know what to do.
How about a car..1929 Ford to be exact,
back in the day, this was where it's at;
done with watercolor pencil, then washed with a brush,
it's a useful application - if you're not in a rush.

Back to the planes, the mail is on it's way,
it's the C1A COD* plane to save the day;
this is the first aircraft that I tried,
don't know if I like it, but it kept me occupied.
Now a Ford tractor, a yellow one at that,
it was made for road work, where yellow is old hat;
there were not many made in a color like this,
so somewhere is a collector, who lives in his bliss.

The shadow you see, on each one of these,
are mostly caused by scanning, note it, if you please,
so that is how I spend valuable time,
it's not yours to waste; but, it certainly is mine.

Don't forget to feed the critters now and then,
now's the time to do it, so please don't ask when;
www.theanimalrescuesite.com is where to go,
look up at the tabs, push the button down below.

And don't stop with the pets, there is more to do,
fight breast cancer, or help teach reading too;
protect the rain forest, or help furnish a meal,
or, I think, not last but least, help children to heal.

Enjoy!!

*COD stands for Carrier On board Delivery

No comments:

Post a Comment