Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Well I....

...went and done it, the stress test that is,
there's not a lot about it, that would produce any fizz,
but it was quite a process, and some laying around,
and then the treadmill started, it'll make your heart pound.
This is what it feels like before the treadmill stops,
and I was out of breath, ready to call the cops;
I thought I was abused, but that's not the case,
it was all just a part of the whole damn chase.

So, now I'm radioactive, will be for a week,
but I don't glow in the dark, or seem strong or weak;
and I can't walk faster than a speeding car,
so much for atomic power, it didn't get me too far!

So I hope to get my schedule, such as it is,
more back to normal, let me mind my biz..
..and get back to walking, a mile at a time,
anyone know where I can get coffee for a dime?

So, that's my story of September twenty,
not much accomplished, or maybe there was plenty;
nobody knows, and most people don't care,
I won't do a test today, even on a dare!

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment