Sunday, July 17, 2011

2003

Lights in the snow, the lit tree is about 60 feet from the house.
What other use is there for an extension cord?
  Well, a year without too much hoopla!  And it was just about time.  It's good to settle down once and a while; and take time to relax (just a little)!
  Most everything is routine now, Hollie is pretty much settled in Winterport and doing well for herself, except of course the continual anxiety.  Hollies' motto is: I am constantly worried and concerned that there's not enough anxiety in me.  Sounds funny - proves true (even as I write this).
  A couple of trips with Hollie, one involving family; the three of us drove to Minot Maine to visit Lindas' brother Thom.  One of her other brothers was there too, so we all had a good time, and enjoyed the visit.  It's not often that Hollie will travel with both parents at the same time, I don't know why, it's just that way.  I took Hollie to southern Maine, we stopped to see my mother (for Hollie that takes about 20 minutes) and looked at some light houses, including her favorite Portland Headlight.  We must have done one other but I don't know where we went, most years it once south and once north (to Aroostook County - my favorite).
  At work things were okay this year, we had an outstanding audit, too much time had passed without one; I was a bit nervous at the start not knowing exactly what to expect.  Majors Paul and Shirley Hardy did the audit, gave me a lot of helpful hints, it the first audit I've gone through that was a pleasure.
Linda and I in front of our burning bush which turned so nice and red in the fall.
Fact: Hollie wouldn't walk down and take a photo, so I took one of Linda, she took one of me,
and cut me out of one and pasted me onto this one, that was the obstacle.
Linda with her brothers Thom and Brad
Hollie at Nubble Light, notice she is always holding something,
those are "her friends".

No comments:

Post a Comment