Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A devoted fisherman....

....never thinks it's time to stop.  I have a friend who fly fishes when that is in season, and fishes other ways at different times; another friend is in bass tournaments all summer long.  Fishing is more than a pastime for many people, even after they pass on.
Now is not the time to quit!
Ever had one of those moments when you had to get the car going while people were asking what time it is?  If you have, I may have a solution for you, car parts and time pieces all in one big ride.
And...in 12 languages too!
Do you have hedges at your place.  Hedges are okay and I suppose there's a place for them even through, personally, I don't care for them.  Hedges, fences and trees all have a place in peoples lives; many people have a favorite tree.  Trees comes in all kinds of shapes and sizes and the number of species is quite large.  Here is one tree that may be unique, but then again....
Tri-tangle  tree(s)
It will be Christmas season before we know it; already the stores are showing their eagerness to make us pay through the nose for anything and everything.  But I've discovered a way to get a free tree; yeah, I know, if I go out in the woods I could do that.  The point is not all of us live where live trees are abundant, see artificial trees are used, like at our house.  If you drink enough Mountain Dew here's how to make a tree.
Merry (urp) Christmas (urp)
Have a great day, remember the "click the button" place, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment