Friday, November 18, 2011

Some of the things....

 ...I read are unbelievable.  Then there was this item in the news yesterday.  A man from Coram, New York, on Long Island was arrested for drunk driving.  This was the Headline:

A man wearing a T-shirt reading "I'm A Drunk" crashed into a police car early Thursday on Long Island and is being charged with driving while intoxicated, police said

And the shirt read:
 
"I'm Not An Alcoholic, I'm A Drunk. Alcoholics Go to Meetings."
 
 
My point is, Stupid people do stupid things, I hope I'm never caught dead wearing a shirt like that.

  Now that we have that "item" out of the way, let's look at some interesting stuff.  Interesting, and to whom, are the operative words in this mess:
A humorous way of looking at it, I like it!
You see, now, what fun can be had with a "serious" subject?  There are probably more interesting things to find and show you, this for example:
If the sections on this sign could light up a different times,
it could get interesting.
And, I'll leave you with this one; if anybody knows what it is, let me know:
I have no idea what this is about, maybe the "Shuttle program"?
Have an interesting day.

No comments:

Post a Comment