Saturday, November 5, 2011

Nothing doing or doing nothing?

Mount Washington New Hampshire - click to enlarge
source: Portland Press Herald
  I've been doing things, but they just about amount to doing nothing.  Oh, I get a list to pick up a couple of items, whatever they may be, and that's about it.
  Maybe that's all I need to do, or maybe people don't want me to do more, go figure.  Oh and I pickup and wait for Peggy, Hollie and Flo (hey! them are all "girls" names!) and this week I've done that two or three times.  This morning I'm picking up Harry and his wife for a trip to the airport.  Now this one is difficult; I drive from here about four miles, turn in to a driveway, pick them up and go three and a half more miles to Bangor International.  I'll be so tired out after doing what I do every other day I won't know which is up or down!  These people need to stop asking me to do the same thing over and over :).
  So, you see, things are going about as easy as anyone could expect, but it's kind of fun to do just the little stuff - I'm out there all the time anyway!
  Well, I've got to go rest up; so I can drive 7 and and half miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment