Saturday, May 26, 2012

The new (old) project

Tracing 2
  Hard to see that, especially with eyesight like mine.  It really looks a little better than that.  I have started the whole thing over, there was no way to fix the other one.
  I really want to paint this truck, it represents the 1938 Dodge truck that I learned to drive in.  It was a flatbed truck, larger than a pickup.  You had to double clutch to shift gears, something that, by now, I've forgotten how to do.  We had a lot of fun rolling through the field with that thing, never on the road with it though.
  Anyway, back to the project; tracing done over, the other one is in the recycle bag.  The process is the same; trace, mount on the board, and paint.  Sounds easy to me!
  I also painted some on it yesterday, today is up in the air, I have Hollie this morning, but maybe for winding down this afternoon I'll take a lick at it.  If the ball games aren't in the afternoon I should have said.
Painting has started, a long ways to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment